Being the lazy, no good civil servant I am, I haven’t been at work since some time back in late December; even then, I wasn’t really working… In any event, I’ve completely lost track of who I am and what day it is but those in the know tell me it’s Thursday today which can mean only one thing!
Yes, it’s time for yet another round of:
Random stuff people were searching for when they landed here trivia!
Please, try to contain your excitement.
As ever, I’ve been inundated with questions and keywords this week and here are my favourites:
- “will a washer stop axle sliding in horizontal dropouts?”
- “can you fit a BOB Yak to a bike with disc brakes?”
- “do bullhorn bars fit any fixie?”
- “Schwalbe Kojak tyre pressure”
- “Surly Troll image”
- “leather girl on bike porn”
- Wait. What?
- “spandex bodysuit see through wet messy”
- Dude, you’re clearly looking in the wrong place.
A fairly obscure selection this week, I’m sure you’ll agree! Perhaps it’s high time I went back to work…
In other news, keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for a review of my custom wheelset I had built by the good people over at Keep Pedalling, Manchester.